Popular Posts

About Me

My Photo
@scousebirdprobs
Scouse bird with a vodka dependency and an acute sense of social observation. Always self deprecating, always blunt. Follow me on twitter WARNING: Non-scousers may not understand language of this blog.
View my complete profile
Saturday 27 July 2013

Louise Walsh Salon Formby

I was lucky enough to be invited to the new Louise Walsh salon opening in Formby the day before it's actually officially opened (Scouse Bird perks). It's Saturday so naturally I was gonna be spending all day in a salon anyway so thought why not visit the waggy neck of the woods and go all out.


Louise Walsh is an experienced semi permenant make up artist and will be offering the full range of brows, lips & eyeliner etc here as well as hair, make up and beauty. Louise was telling me she's recently returned from Dubai where she treated royalty. Proper Prinny brows!


The entire salon is wall to wall leopard print and bling (my idea of heaven) and the make up area has one of those Hollywood make up mirrors which, I'm sorry, I'm determined to own at some point.



The place is filled with cute bling accessories and it seemed whatever I was admiring is actually available to buy as well.




I had a gorgeous bouncy ponytail done which I was so made up with and me mate went for the transitional curly blow (we were worried we'd end up with a wooly blow being in Formby, but it's obviously fab)




The salon will be officially opening on Sunday 28th July so if you're in the area, pop down and check it out. I've seen their champagne stash!

XOXO 

Scouse Bird











0 comments: