Popular Posts

About Me

My Photo
@scousebirdprobs
Scouse bird with a vodka dependency and an acute sense of social observation. Always self deprecating, always blunt. Follow me on twitter WARNING: Non-scousers may not understand language of this blog.
View my complete profile
Tuesday 30 July 2013

Skincerity - the miracle in a bottle

As I've already talked about before on my Laser hair removal blog http://scousebirdreviews.blogspot.co.uk/2013/03/the-laser-clinic-beauty-boutique.html?m=1 I have suffered really badly with ingrown hairs on my legs. Some of these went infected and unfortunately left scars. I've tried everything to get rid of them; bio oil, scar gel, exfoliating, salicylic acid, you name it!  The laser hair removal has prevented any new ingrown hairs forming but unfortunately they've left a scabby leg legacy which had blighted me now for nearly 3 years.

I was approached by a Skincerity distributor to try this brand new product claiming to be a miracle in a bottle. It works on eczema, scars, stretch marks, pores, wrinkles...basically any skin issue. I agreed to give it a try but maintained I would give an honest opinion after a reasonable amount of time trialling it.

You roll it on the area you want to improve, leave it overnight and then peel it off in the morning (great fun). It smells a bit like nail varnish remover.

These were the results after 6 days on each leg:



As you can see its a big improvement. I've now been using it for about 3 weeks and these are the results:



As you can see one leg has completely cleared and the other one is almost there! I genuinely can't believe the results. I was so skeptical after all the other lotions and potions I'd tried but the proof is in the pudding.

I believe in it so much I've become a Skincerity distributor working with the lady who first introduced me to it. You can order straight from here: http://www.scousebirdskincerity.mynucerity.biz/


Good luck!!

XOXO

Scouse Bird





0 comments: