Popular Posts

About Me

My Photo
@scousebirdprobs
Scouse bird with a vodka dependency and an acute sense of social observation. Always self deprecating, always blunt. Follow me on twitter WARNING: Non-scousers may not understand language of this blog.
View my complete profile
Wednesday 10 July 2013

Yonanas what's my name? Yonanas what's my name?

If you're a fan of ice cream but not a fan of being fat then it's your lucky day!

Yonanas is a miracle gadget which makes fit ice cream from only one ingredient. Frozen fruit. You literally pop frozen fruit in the chute (leave it to thaw for about 10 mins for best results) and out pops soft scoop ice cream.

A quick google reveals that the recipes are endless. The official Yonanas website gives you a few to get you started: http://www.yonanas.com/recipes/


The best thing is, the people at 
www.no1brands4you.co.uk
(Where you can purchase the Yonanas from)
are giving away 4 of these ice cream makers to
some lucky followers. 2 from Facebook & 2 from
Twitter. Competition will run from Friday 12th til
Sunday 14th at 9pm so stay tuned! I can't wait 
to get mine!

Told you I have boss competitions lined up!

XOXO

Scouse Bird



0 comments: