Popular Posts

About Me

My Photo
@scousebirdprobs
Scouse bird with a vodka dependency and an acute sense of social observation. Always self deprecating, always blunt. Follow me on twitter WARNING: Non-scousers may not understand language of this blog.
View my complete profile
Sunday 11 August 2013

Token Homewares

I'm redecorating the bedroom and recently a local designer was brought to my attention. She's an ex JMU student who's launched her own company Token Homewares. I popped a picture on Instagram the other day and had a few people asking about it so here's all the info! http://www.tokenhomewares.bigcartel.com/




Someone said it looks like the crown Carrie wore to Stanfords wedding in SATC - it does!!!


Now I just need to get this bed from Opulence in cavern walks 🙈🙈🙈 - serious wedge needs to be dropped though hahahaha 


XOXO

Scouse Bird




1 comments:

Unknown said...

St Barts’ luxe bohemian lifestyle are offering Offered doors also enhance the beauty of interiors owing to their elegant design.Designer Homewares ,Home Decor in different sizes, designs and dimensions.