Popular Posts

About Me

My Photo
@scousebirdprobs
Scouse bird with a vodka dependency and an acute sense of social observation. Always self deprecating, always blunt. Follow me on twitter WARNING: Non-scousers may not understand language of this blog.
View my complete profile
Thursday 17 October 2013

Venus with love

I posted a picture of my new Venus With Love charm necklace on instagram and I couldn’t believe how many people were going mad over it.

One girl said she’s been looking for a stockist in the UK for ages (I assume they’re big in another country). I only came across them because they followed me on twitter and after having a nose I thought what they were all about was really different and unique.

Basically it’s a cross between a charm bracelet and a locket and it’s totally customisable to you. You choose a colour locket, a back plate and then you pick which charms you want from their different collections. I got the SB initials ;-) (you’re not gettin onto my real initials that easy), a shoe (well obviously), a cocktail, a palm tree, a heart and a flower and loads of little red gems because I thought they looked cute. There’s absolutely loads to choose from.


Anyway, just thought I’d share my little find. Happy shopping!

http://venuswithlove.co.uk/index.php? 

XOXO

Scouse Bird

0 comments: